Camp Update April 20,2021

A big thanks to all of you who have pre-registered for camp! If you haven’t done so and still want to, you still can! Pre-Registration

We have received a few inquiries about the status of the camp this summer so thought we should communicate where we stand.  Current public health guidelines do NOT allow us to run the camp however, we have not made any final decisions in the hopes that the situation will change.  We are sensitive to the needs of our campers and their families to make plans for the summer and so have decided that the go/no-go decision on the camp will be made by June 15, 2021. 

Our primary concern is being able to deliver a camp that is safe for our campers, staff and suppliers.  The camp, if allowed to run, will comply with all public health guidelines that are in place.  The situation continues to evolve and we continue to make optimistic plans to run an exceptional camp.  Ultimately, many pieces will have to fall into place in order for this to come about.  If you have not already done so, we encourage you to join our mailing list, check our website regularly and subscribe to our social media for any updates.  Also, if you have not already pre-registered, we would encourage you to do so at the link below.

The organizers and staff are all missing the campers and the camp and we all hope that we’ll be able to run Trillium this summer. Please stay tuned.