Camp Update May 17, 2021

The Trillium Curling Camp continues to monitor the viability of the camp in light of recent comments by the Ontario government with respect to summer camps. We still intend to make a final decision by June 15 and will continue to evaluate the situation.  Our primary consideration will be our ability to ensure the safety of our campers, staff and partners.  Conditions must be such that we are assured all will be safe and that we can provide a first class camp experience for our campers.  If you would like to reach the camp please email us at